Blizzard Colbie

We're expecting 18"-24" of snow between today and tomorrow. For that reason, we will be shutting down operations until Weds., January 28th OR LONGER if we LOSE POWER. We will answer calls if possible, but please understand we have no way to get OUT to help you with your cat until all roads are open and safe to travel on and our driveway is plowed out.

We may lose internet access and/or phones so please do not contact us regarding urgent matters. If it's a health emergency with your cat, please contact Newtown Veterinary Specialists at 203-270-8387.

We hope you'll all be safe, stay home and snuggle with your kitties until the good weather returns!

Snow Birds

©2006 Robin AF Olson.

Also, Lady Saturday's dental cleaning has been postponed a week so there's still time to help with donations towards her MUCH NEEDED care. Thank you very much!